Wednesday 25 January 2017

Today is the first day of a new journey

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 tells us that there is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens.  Today is the first day of a new journey and the start of my blogging season.  I just saw an image in my mind of a little seed that is planted under the soil, ready to sprout, grow stronger and eventually carry fruit that will be harvested and feed anyone who is hungry.  May this blog be like that little seed and may Jesus be the gardener who waters the seed, feeds it, prune it and harvest it when the time is right.
For the last two days I couldn't stop singing "give thanks to the Lord for He is good, His love endures forever"... over and over the words just burst forth out of my soul, like a stream of water that got stronger and stronger and the current just took me.  The more I sang it, the more I smiled. 
In 2 Chronicles 20:21 Jehoshaphat sent his singers to the front of the army proclaiming "Praise the Lord, for His mercy endures forever" and God literally turned their battlefield into the Valley of Berachah (meaning BLESSINGS).  It took them 3 days to gather all the spoils as God turned their situation into a great blessing (2 Chronicles 20:25-26).  Abba Daddy God is the same yesterday, today and forever and He will do the very same for you if you are facing a battle right now.  Thank you Lord Jesus, because your love and mercy really endures forever and ever and ever!
To celebrate this new blog and journey together, I joyfully share "YHVH is my Anchor" as a 10x8" printable gift for you.  To download, please click here.  My prayer is that you will always be anchored in Jesus' love for you and in every situation be anchored knowing that you are the righteousness of God in Christ, through the perfect completed finished work of what He did for you on the Cross.  No matter what circumstance you might find yourself in, always know He will NEVER leave, nor forsake you.  In Jesus' Mighty Name we pray this, AMEN.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.